HEALTH & SAFETY – “Meeting Legal Compliance” Southland Training
There is nothing like the peace of mind of knowing your programme is up to speed with all necessary health and safety regulations and that you have first-rate systems in place. This workshop will concentrate on:
- Ensuring your programme understands MSD audit requirements under new legislation especially the Vulnerable Children Act.
- Learning when to keep information close and when to share it
- Promoting excellence in health & safety management using practical systems
- Hazard management, including Health & Safety Act requirements
- How to promote/foster positive health & safety management in the workplace
- Induction of all children, staff (including volunteers) and visitors to potential risks
- How to assess risk when filling out risk analysis and management forms
This training is not just for the supervisor as all employees have a responsibility for making the work place safe. This means having awareness about everything – eyes in the back of your head. By being trained, staff is significantly more likely to reduce the risk of accident, incident or injury.
Starting at 9 with a cuppa and a catch-up
Light refreshment will be served 11.30 – 12 noon