Health & Safety
There is nothing like the peace of mind of knowing your programme is up to speed with all the health and safety regulations and that you have first-rate systems in place.
This workshop will concentrate on:
- Promoting excellence in health & safety management using practical systems
- Hazard management, including Health & Safety Act requirements
- How to promote/foster positive health & safety management in the workplace
- Induction of all children, staff (including volunteers) and visitors to potential risks
- How to assess risk for filling out risk analysis and management forms
This training is not just for the supervisor because all employees have a responsibility for making the work place safe. This means having awareness about everything – eyes in the back of your head. By being trained and aware, staff is significantly more likely to reduce the risk of accident, incident or injury.
Facilitator: Pam Hughes